No Worries No Worries

I love it! So many cool angles, ideas, colors. Great work!

sirhenrystudios responds:

I appreciate it man, thanks!

Pico's Rapture Pico's Rapture

Excellent game, the halo makes things a lot more fun, things are super juicy, the art is fantastic, all around great job!

Star Drill Ultra Star Drill Ultra

Love the feel of movement so much! Great job maximizing a beautiful art style with minimalist shapes also! This game makes me want to move on to 3D more than any other this LD :D

OmiyaGames responds:

Oh, hey, 01010111! Believe it or not, the 3D came about from practicality: not so much, "I don't have time to make complicated artwork," but rather, "wait, since the player is going to be staring at the back of the ship all the time, and still need to see what's in front of them, what kind of visuals would be reasonable to allow the player to see through their own ship?" The wireframe theme grew from there. Other than that, just slapped toon-shading and bloom filters, and called it a weekend.

ANtopia ANtopia

Music is so cool in this, reminds me of Myst a little bit. The colors were also fantastic - The locked key blocks dissipating were SO RAD. Great work, awesome LD entry, wish I saw it when sifting through LD23 games :)